- Maintain healthy muscles.
- High-quality freeze-dried extract.
- Supports healthy weight loss.
- Rich source of Magnesium Citrate.
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness.
- Contributes to normal muscle function.
- Encourages healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- Supports strong bones and teeth.
- Supports healthy energy levels.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Helps to support a healthy circulatory system.
- High strength olive leaf extract with 20% active Oleuropein.
- Maintains normal Bone Health and Strong Teeth.
- help maintain healthy bone structure and density.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation.
- Supports healthy and normal cell growth.
- Potent antioxidant to protect against free radicals.
- Supports healthy brain/cognitive function.
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Contribute to normal fertility and reproduction.
Vitamin D3 4000iu + K2 MK7 25µg I Orange Liquid Drops I High Strength 4000iu D3 + 25µg K2- 30ml Bottle
EASY TO TAKE VITAMIN D & K2 DROPS – Two essential vitamins in liquid format. Each serving (4 drops) contains a potent
Who Else Wants To Know The Mystery Behind Vitamins And Minerals?
All of the major essential vitamins and minerals are essential. The word “essential” means that our bodies cannot produce them on their own or in sufficient quantities. So we need to get them from our food sources. Our bodies can produce small amounts of niacin (vitamin B3) from the amino acids tryptophan and vitamin D when our skin is exposed to sunlight. Interestingly, the bacteria in our gut can produce the eight forms of vitamin B and vitamin K. However, with the exception of vitamin K, it is not yet known whether gut bacteria are an important source because bacteria produce these vitamins on their own use.
The main minerals and trace elements include calcium, chloride, chromium, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, and zinc.
Get Rid Of Vitamins And Minerals For Good
Many people believe that with a healthy and balanced diet, you can get all the nutrients you need. As explained above in the introduction, this is the ideal scenario. The pressures of modern life do not allow everyone to obtain adequate amounts of micronutrients from food sources. This problem is recognized by many countries that promote the fortification of certain foods.
Dietary supplements containing essential vitamins and minerals are important when nutritional needs are not met through food alone. These nutrients include vitamins A, C, D, B12, folic acid, iron, calcium, zinc, iodine, and selenium. Since many people are unable to meet the recommended daily intake of vitamins and minerals, a daily multivitamin and mineral supplement provides assurance that these needs will be met.