- Supports production of the powerful antioxidant glutathione.
- Helps healthy liver and lung function.
- Maintain the healthy function of certain brain neurotransmitters.
The Single Most Important Thing You Need To Know About Respiratory Care
“Breathing a part of our autonomic nervous system and also you don’t have to think about it; but when you cannot breathe, acquiring a respiratory therapist accessible together with the remainder of the health care team is of fantastic benefit.”
Collect and examine blood to help diagnose unique disorders with oxygenation and ventilation in blood vessels.
Prevent infection by washing your hands and getting vaccines.
Provide various respiratory interventions that will help improve lung function.
Get routine medical check-ups.
Help with the pediatric and neonatal transport team and fly from the helicopter to acquire pediatric and neonatal patients back to our facility for care.
It’s All About (The) Respiratory Care
Mature RTs, trained in intubation can put artificial airways (put in a breathing tube) in a crisis if a physician isn’t available.
- Don’t smoke.
- Avoid pollutants that can damage your lungs.
- Take care of your general health; exercise.
- Manage patient airways and ventilators at the bedside.
- Provide diagnostic breathing tests and remedies.
- Evaluate patients by listening to their own lungs, getting vital signs and health history.
Taking care of lung health
We offer NAC (N-Acetyl-Cystine ) 600mg 120 capsules which are made in the United Kingdom and the most well-known supplements for Respiratory and lung health. N-Acetyl-Cystine is an amino acid that supports the production of powerful antioxidants glutathione. NAC helps in the respiratory tract and has been used worldwide as it is a natural supplement and results for NAC have been excellent. Prowise NAC supplements come with 1 capsule daily dosage and capsules are of small size which is easy to swallow. NAC is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.