Vitamin K2 MK-7 100mcg 120 Capsules | Suitable For Vegetarians & Vegans | Made In UK
- Helps you maintain strong bones and supports a healthy cardio-vascular system
- Supports healthy memory function
- Maintains blood sugar levels already in the normal range
100 in stock
Prowise Vitamin K2 MK-7 provides a premium quality and easy to swallow daily vitamin K supplement.
Vitamin K is renowned for its role in the synthesis of a number of blood coagulation factors. More recently however, Vitamin K2 and its dependent proteins have been shown to be of vital importance for bone and vascular health.
MK-7 (Menaquinone-7) contains a highly biologically active form of Vitamin K2 derived from natto, a traditional Japanese fermented soyfood. MK-7 is an enhanced bioactive form of vitamin K2 and is ten times more efficiently absorbed than K1 from spinach. While vitamin K1 is primarily absorbed by the liver, MK-7 is absorbed in extrahepatic tissues, such as the arterial wall, pancreas, and testes.
Prowise Vitamin K2 MK-7 Capsules are manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice. Only the finest quality raw materials in their highest and purest form are used.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Helps you maintain strong bones and supports a healthy cardio-vascular system.
- Provides calcium path “key” from your bloodstream into your bones and helps regulate calcification of your tissues.
- Supports healthy memory function.
- Maintains blood sugar levels already in the normal range.
|Active Ingredients||Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7 from Natto 100 mcg (125% RDA); Vitamin C (from Ascorbyl Palmitate) 2 mg (3% RDA)|
|Directions||Take one capsule daily with a meal. Best taken in the evening.|
|No added||Salt, Starch, Wheat, Maize, Gluten, Lactose, Yeast, Dairy, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors or Genetically Modified Organisms|
|Other Ingredients||HPMC Vegetarian Capsule, Rice flour, Silicone Dioxide.|