NAC N-Acetyl- Cysteine 600mg 120 Capsules | Suitable For Vegetarians & Vegans | Made In UK
- Supports the production of the powerful antioxidant glutathione
- Helps healthy liver and lung function
- Helps to maintain healthy function of certain brain neurotransmitters
12 in stock
Prowise NAC N-Acetyl-Cysteine is an amino acid that supports the production of the powerful antioxidant glutathione. Supplements containing NAC have been shown to support natural healthy levels of mucus within the respiratory tract. N-Acetyl Cysteine is a stable form of L-Cysteine, a non-essential amino acid. It acts as a stabilizer for the formation of protein structures and is also promotes the production of glutathione. Prowise NAC can help to support healthy respiratory and cardiac function, whilst also helping to maintain healthy function of certain brain neurotransmitters.
Prowise NAC capsules are manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice. Only the finest quality raw materials in their highest and purest form are used.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Supports the production of the powerful antioxidant glutathione.
- It helps healthy liver and lung function.
- It helps to maintain the healthy function of certain brain neurotransmitters.
|Active Ingredients||NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine) 600mg|
|Directions||Take one capsule 1-2 times per day or as instructed by your health care practitioner. Best taken between meals with water.|
|No added||Salt, Starch, Wheat, Maize, Gluten, Lactose, Yeast, Dairy, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours or Genetically Modified Organisms|
|Other Ingredients||HPMC Capsule Shell, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide|