Cranberry With Vitamin C Cranberry Double Strength 10,000mg 90 Tablets Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
- Supporting healthy circulation & cardiovascular function.
- Help support urinary tract health.
- Maintain a healthy balance of bacteria and healthy circulation.
- May help to maintain healthy sexual function.
- Supports brain and mood health.
- May help maintain normal healthy hormone balance.
- Supports production of the powerful antioxidant glutathione.
- Helps healthy liver and lung function.
- Maintain the healthy function of certain brain neurotransmitters.
- Helps to support and maintain healthy sexual function in men.
- Supports healthy urine flow.
- Helps maintain healthy bladder control.
- Supports healthy urinary tract in men.
- Supports healthy sexual function in men.
- Supports healthy prostate function in men.
Urinary Health Your Way To Success
Girls are at greater risk of developing a UTI compared to men. Infection restricted to your bladder could be painful and frustrating. But, serious effects can happen if a UTI spreads into your kidneys.
The most frequent UTIs occur mostly in women and affect both the bladder and urethra.
This sort of UTI is generally due to Escherichia coli (E. coli), a kind of bacteria commonly found in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. But, occasionally other germs are accountable.
Sexual intercourse can cause cystitis, however, you do not need to be more sexually active to create it. All girls are at risk of cystitis due to their body — especially, the brief distance in the cervix into the anus along with the urethral opening into the bladder.
Get Rid Of Urinary Health For Good
This sort of UTI can happen when GI germs spread from the anus to the urethra. Additionally, since the female urethra is near the vagina, sexually transmitted diseases, like herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and mycoplasma, can lead to urethritis.
Doctors normally treat urinary tract infections with antibiotics. However, you can take action to lower your chances of getting a UTI in the first location.
Most illnesses involve the lower urinary tract – both the bladder and the urethra.
Urinary tract infections normally occur when bacteria enter the urinary tract via the urethra and begin to multiply from the gut. Even though the urinary system is intended to keep such microscopic germs, these defenses occasionally neglect. When that occurs, bacteria can take hold and develop to full-blown disease in the urinary tract. Cranberry with Vitamin C, L-glutamine, maca root, NAC, Prostate plus menace, Saw palmetto ace are excellent supplement choices for Urinary health.